Monday, June 25, 2012

moments captured + manicure monday.

this weekend was another busy, busy time full of wedding festivities. it was another beautiful event & i continue to feel super lucky to have an amazing internship like this. you know you love your job when getting compliments on how well you place candles & tying the perfect "martha stewart" bow makes your day! after all the wedding chaos, i got to spend the night at our friends cabin & it felt great to relax & catch up on sleep! now back to the real world until thursday when i leave for NYC! thats why this manicure monday, i would love for you guys to tell me which color i should paint my nails for NYC! leave your comments below & happy monday :)

my nails matched perfectly with the pashmina wedding favors.
using power tools? the life lessons you learn interning.
corks everywhere at the winery.
my stunning view for the weekend.
one of my favorite parts of my job, flower obsessed.
the perfect way to end a long work weekend, homemade blueberry pie.
essie's guilty pleasures, chinchilly or cocktail bling? leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment