Monday, June 18, 2012

moments captured + manicure monday.

sorry for the lack of posts the last few days! our first wedding for my internship was this weekend & there was no time to blog in between traveling, setting tables & bustling a wedding dress! i got back home last night to celebrate father's day with surf n' turf on the grill & then watching "the september issue" in bed & catching up on my lack of sleep! but it was a busy & beautiful weekend & i'm looking forward to our second wedding this weekend - here are some fun moments i captured on instagram in the midst of the craziness! and of course, here is my manicure of the week! hope you all had a fabulous weekend & i'm excited to be back to blogging!

tied my first celtic heart knot for some wedding decor!
perfect pink peonies for centerpieces.
perfect way to end a long work day - wedding cake.
my cat pippa loving all the flowers i brought home.
a favorite photo of my sister & i with our dad. love you dad! 
my new favorite polish. deborah lippmann's "mermaid's dream." LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment