Thursday, June 6, 2013

summer on the subway.


it seems most of time in nyc (when i'm not at work) is spent riding the subway. i always make sure my headphones are with me to help pass the time on the long ride since there is no service underground. i've been loving rediscovering old favorites to mix in with my current favorites. here's my current subway playlist & the music video for "blurred lines" which still hasn't gotten old surprisingly the last two months.

1. "blurred lines" by robin thicke feat. pharrell & t.i.
2. "treasure" by bruno mars.
3. "for once in my life" by stevie wonder.
4. "stay with me (the voice cover)" by juliet simms.
5. "dancing in the moonlight" by king harvest.
6. "through with you" by maroon 5.
7. "the bitch is back/dress you up in my love" by glee cast.
8. "let the groove get in" by justin timberlake.
9. "tears dry on their own" by amy winehouse.
10. "save room" by john legend.
11. "she's so high" by tal bachman.
12. "pretty lil heart" by robin thicke feat. lil wayne.
13. "butterfly" by jason mraz.
14. "black & gold" by sam sparro.
15. "criminal" by fiona apple.
16. "diet mountain dew" by lana del rey.
17. "electric feel" by mgmt.
18. "princess of china" by coldplay feat. rihanna.
19. "i try" by macy gray.
20. "smile" by lily allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment