Thursday, July 19, 2012

book worm.

one of my favorite possessions are my coffee table books. not only are they great decorations, but they are one of my favorite sources for inspiration. whether its fashion, celebrity culture or beauty, here are the ones next on my list to add to my collection.

schiaparelli & prada: impossible conversations.
i've regretted not buying this since the minute i left the met during my trip to nyc. the exhibit at the met was truly incredible & i know the book will hold more insight into these two amazing women.

the little black jacket: chanel's classic revisited.
nothing more classic than a black chanel jacket. written by karl lagerfeld & carine roitfeld, this book is full of photographs taken by lagerfeld of celebrities of all ages & styles, putting their spin on the jacket.

lauren conrad beauty.
i love lauren's first book, which focused more on fashion, & i'm anxiously awaiting for her second to hit shelves this october. lauren is the queen of pulling off classic beauty tricks, & now with her beauty website, the beauty department, a hit, there's no doubt this book won't be either.

suri's burn book: well dressed commentary from hollywood's little starlet.
one of my favorite blogs, suri's burn book, is being made into a book & i couldn't be more excited. probably one of the most hilarious & creative sites out there, this book is told from the harsh, & sometimes very true, perspective of "suri cruise" & her views on other celebrity kids, their style & parents.

cupcakes and cashmere.
another one of my daily reads, cupcakes and cashmere, is the perfect guide to living a chic life. just like her blog, emily schuman, covers fashion, interior design, entertaining & cooking. luckily, this one i can cross off my list of buying soon because its due to arrive on my doorstep this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment