Monday, May 21, 2012

moments captured.

with one of my first blog posts, i didn't think i would be writing with a heavy heart. my grandma hill passed away two weeks ago and this weekend all those that loved her gathered in saugatuck, mi to remember & celebrate her. the weekend however, was still full of sunshine, lake michigan & the things that made going to grandparents lake house so special.


dipping my freshly painted "you're a pisa work" by OPI toes  in  lake michigan on the hot 90 degree day.

so thankful for my best friend leslie coming too for the weekend. in our typical lake weekend uniform of j. crew shorts.

also so grateful for my second family coming. 



a game of beach baseball in lake michigan with the uncles & cousins.


grandma's favorite, yellow roses.


and looking through old photos all weekend. my ultimate favorite picture of my grandparents, uncles & dad. the ultimate 70s glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment