Wednesday, May 23, 2012

the colors inside.

since coming home from school for the summer, i've noticed how each room of my house brings upon a different feeling due to its colors. its so nice to come home to a house full of color instead of white walls that covered my bedroom walls at school. so here's a peek inside the rooms of my house.

our main floor bathroom. crisp green walls feel clean and fresh.


my bedroom. lavender walls are the perfect soothing color to fall asleep in.

my sister and i's bathroom. tiffany blue feels bright and feminine. 

bright yellow fills our family room and kitchen. its warm and inviting and so cheerful to come home to.
hot pink and orange fill up my sisters room. its fun and bright and with a chandelier too, its our friends favorite spot to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment