Tuesday, February 26, 2013

current obsessions.

jennifer lawrence.
down to earth & extremely hilarious, the new best actress winner is my new girl crush. this video is just a few clips of her funniest moments.

a black jumpsuit.
i've been on the hunt for a black jumpsuit for months now. i'm still on the search but this one caught my eye from the kate spade fall 2013 collection. the perfect amount of sexy & sophisticated. if only we didn't have to wait till fall to grab it - along with the rest of the insanely chic fall collection!

deborah lippmann "girls" nail polish set.
one of my favorite tv shows & one of my favorite brands of nail polish have come together to create four amazing colors. hannah (hapless hunter green), marnie (prim & proper pink), shoshanna (virtuous vivid violet) & jessa (bohemian burgundy). my favorite is shoshanna, perfect for spring & because shoshanna may be one of the funniest characters on tv.

road trip jams.
i'm driving to florida with my two best friends for spring break & i could not be more excited. we have our bags packed, the road trip snacks all ready & of course, hours of playlists made to keep us energized for the 17 hour drive. my pick? beyonce's "end of time." get ready girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment