Wednesday, September 19, 2012

oh happy day.

the last few weeks have not been the easiest for me. a lot of stress & life changes have happened, but with the support of my amazing friends & family to cheer me up, life is looking good. here's some of my other favorite things that are currently turning my frown upside down :)

the new normal.
nbc's new comedy "the new normal" is my new guilty pleasure. a brilliant cast, hilarious one-liners & a sweet message on a gay couple using a surrogate to carry their baby, this half-hour show created by ryan murphy of "glee" has me hooked.

ryan reynolds.
i've always been a fan of ryan reynolds but this recent paparazzi shot of him after his wedding to blake lively, wearing a spartan hat made me giddy. how can you not love that fellow spartans?! blake has it way too good.

lana del ray.
i'm a little late on this bandwagon, but there truly is no one cooler than lana del ray. smooth, sexy & different, she truly is an artist & her music videos are like mini movies, like this favorite of mine for "national anthem," a modern day kennedy family.

ashton & mila.
jackie & kelso together in real life?! enough said. insanely beautiful & hilarious, this couple should have been together years ago.

fall!
the temperatures have finally cooled down, so its finally time for puffy vests, scarves, riding boots, cider mill trips, & my favorite... pillsbury halloween cutout cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment